28 January, 2016

Urban Decay 'Vice 4' Palette Review



Hey Guys!
Sorry for the long-time-no-post but I have been recovering from surgery and visiting home back in London! (A post about that coming in the near future).
I can't tell you how excited I have been about writing this post! I was fortunate enough to win the Urban Decay 'Vice 4' palette from Mackenzie at mackenziekendall.com after she hosted a giveaway. Mackenzie is a blogger who I really look up to and whose blog I love to read/check almost daily so it was an awesome honor to be chosen as the winner!!


This is my second Urban Decay palette, (I own the 'Naked Basics' palette) and what I really love about Urban Decay is how beautiful their packaging is. This palette is inspired by an oil spill, mirrored in its beautiful packaging and amazing array of colours.




 I also love that it has an awesome big mirror which is great if you are on the go, and comes with a double ended brush with a flat shadow brush with short bristles and a longer-bristled blending brush. 






Unfortunately a couple of the shadows got broken in the mail, but you are still able to see what a gorgeous range of colours it has! It has 20 shadows in total, with 4 matte and 16 shimmery. I absolutely love how pigmented they are! One warning; there is a bit of fallout when applying them so it is best to apply them before you apply the rest of your face makeup. 









I really love this palette and I am so excited to branch out of my comfort zone and try some new,fun colours that I otherwise may not have tried! 

Thank you so much for checking out my blog! What is your new years beauty resolution? 

Jess x

1 comment:

  1. Aw I love this post! These are awesome pictures, and I am so glad you love it! This palette really pushed me to break out of my comfort zone, but now I am so in love with playing with color!


    Mackenzie | www.mackenziekendall.com

    ReplyDelete